In the atlas are all measuring points (MP) illustrated,
systematically ordered and described in terms of anatomy. The e-book
format offers the advantage that one can click between the synoptic
tables, the coherent system and the details of the MP and one can find
easily the signification of the measuring points.
Each measuring point is linked in its context:
- to other MP which have a correlation between teeth or eyes and the
- to other MP for a possible further differentiation of the measuring
- the routine measuring points are pointed out,
- clear indication of the source in seven medical books of primary and
secondary literature in German.
Also are mentioned isopathic organ products for further
differentiation. The contexts of the MP heart – blood flow &
innervation, passage of food and bile flow are also added.
This work has been translated in different languages, this facilitates
the worldwide information exchange.
There are two different full editions of
1. a normal one, where the measuring points are described and
illustrated in synoptic tables and individual interlinked images – a
little bit like index cards Sample
of the edition for practitioners and students
2. one for the teaching staff and researchers, where there is a
compact description and illustration without little MP illustrations
and one needs a certain familiarity with handling all EAV points Sample
of the teacher and researcher edition
and an abridged edition
In a short version with 12 pages, the routine measuring points of the
first page of the periodic table of EAV are simply illustrated and
their signification listed in for patients comprehensive terms in the
sequence of the meridians of hands and feet Sample
of the short version